Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Morning October.

The month is more than half over and it still feels like a cool day in August.
The feeling of fall has been robbed from us; me at least, and I was so looking forward to possibly the last autumn I ever spend in the Valley. This time of year is usually so peaceful.

I remember last fall. I was so happy. Everything in my life felt full and complete, and I had ended my 16th year, the happiest of my life. Shortly after the weather changed, things fell apart. It wasnt my fault, or the fault of anyone else. Just as the trees' color changed, I too needed circumstances to be different.

I wanted this fall to be as happy as the last. It has been unfortunate. The weather has stayed hot and my life has refused to be the calm empire it once was. Its okay. Its all a learning expirience, but I just wanted a calm season before I moved.

When the weather changes again, I will pack my things and move on.

Perhaps springtime in the city will settle my nerves.

No comments: