Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I need to start packing.

6 weeks and counting until I move to the city.
As days decrease in numbers, only now do I have little warts of worry.

"Will I make friends?"
"Will I find a job?"
"Will I have enough clean clothes to wear?"

I hope the answer is yes, in fact I know it will be, to those questions at least, but I wonder the time frames. It has taken me 14 years of living in Kingsburg to make the kind of friends I have now. I only hope I will find friends that equal to any one of them.

I dont worry as much about the job as I probably should. I know that with the economy that I might be hard pressed to find a job, but I dont worry about it. I feel confident, but that is because Ive never had trouble finding work.

The last worry is mostly a joke, but kind of not. Im not good at laundry. I know how, but Im not good, nor do I enjoy it.


Anyways, Im off to one of seventeen more days of high school.

Always,
Rachel

No comments: