Saturday, November 1, 2008

A red sign was ignored, and then became a warning.

I was in a car accident yesterday.
It is morning now, and I dont want to get out of bed.

It is warm and still, outside is cold and I hurt when I move.
I got out blessed, with no major injuries.
Gabriel too, and I didnt realize it until I got out of the car
and saw how crumpled the passenger side was.

I saw it right before the car hit.
I of course though it was going to stop,
but it didnt.
Gabriel insists I said something to warn him, but I dont remember.
There was a crunching noise and we spun around.
Broken glass got in my coffee cup and everywhere else.

It was quite surreal again, but I remained more calm this time
than last month's accident.
They said this one was worse, that God must really love me.

I am safe, and we were all lucky.
Stop.