Saturday, March 21, 2009

Work, Wii Fit, and Weight Watchers.

I started working again at the nursery. I also started weight watchers. And in my spare time, I like to play wii fit.

Work- Hard. Grunt labor. Plants are nice, coworkers are nice. I come home physically and mentally exhausted at the end of the day.

Weight Watchers- Annoying, but challenging. I like the meetings, because I like aging plump women. They make me feel good about myself, in a sick, sadistic way.

Wii Fit- Fun. Makes my feet sweaty, also make me feel like I could teach a yoga class, but then I come to my senses. Best (and easiest) video game ever. Plus the virtual trainer is one handsome dude.

All this alliterative living leaves little time for my bloggy love, but I try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you enjoy your nursery job. Some places can be so difficult to work for, with the employees and manageers having such neurotic outlooks on life! I hope that you are learning a lot there at your place, since you need the experience somehow for your major...